This weekend, I celebrate seventeen years of marriage with a great guy and a wonderful partner. In honor of that and in no particular order, here are seventeen reasons I am still madly in love with the man.
- He is nice to me
- He introduced me to Old English Sheepdogs
- He has been my champion with the “in sickness” vow
- He encourages me when I fail
- He makes me laugh…a lot
- He is more handsome now than the day we met
- He challenges me when I am wrong
- He communicates well
- He keeps me warm and dry when life is stormy
- He calls his parents every weekend
- He is my compass when I am lost
- He never makes me feel alone
- He has a calm moderating nature
- He does not shy away from hard work
- He picks me up when I fall
- He has a strong faith in what he believes
- He never lies
We tricked the world, defied the odds and found each other.
Happy Anniversary Honey!